Monday, November 16, 2009

The Broken Case

With our stories on the topic 'Anniversary' entered into the competition on Friday we are ready for a new subject. The story production line is relentless and stops for no man or woman. The subject for this fortnight, kindly supplied by Lindsay, is 'The Broken Case'. The due date is Monday 30th November and the only rule is that your story must be 2000 words or more.
I hope if anyone out there is reading these stories that they are providing you with a source of amusement, and perhaps even inspiration to join in and write a story.
If you do wish to write a story please let me know in the comments field below the latest post. Please include your email address and full name. I will then send you my email so you can forward me your story.
(Please note due to competition rules our 'Anniversary' stories cannot be published on the blog until the 27th of November)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Tristan - What a great blog you have! I will follow with interest. Thank you for your encouraging comment re my story 'Out of the Darkness'. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

trendcounter - free user online counter